The Tribler seems to be some European Union financed Delft University of Technology project that has received over 3.5 million €(archival copy). In its essence it seems to be(archival copy) a non-anonymous P2P-file-sharing application, an xMule overhaul written from scratch and inspired by the Tor and other freedom of speech enforcement tools.
Engineering wise it lacks quality, id est it seems to be a typical overpaid academic project, not a results oriented project like the ZeroNet or the Tor are.
Recommendation: do not waste Your time on this project, it appears to be meant for getting grant money, not for delivering practically usable software.
- 2019_10_26_Bug_Report_t1_Tribler_v_7_3_2_Win10_64b_Official_Binary_Fails_to_run_After_Fresh_Install.webm added by martin_vahi on 2019-10-26 23:36:32. [details]
- Tribler-7.3.2.dmg added by martin_vahi on 2019-10-26 01:13:52. [details]
- Tribler_7.3.2_x86.exe added by martin_vahi on 2019-10-26 01:12:47. [details]
- Tribler_7.3.2_x64.exe added by martin_vahi on 2019-10-26 01:12:04. [details]
- Tribler-v7.3.2.tar.xz added by martin_vahi on 2019-10-26 01:10:44. [details]