Citations from the Lynx web site:
- "Bitcoin’s business rules and energy requirements create an over-reliance on fossil fuels; Lynx does the opposite and strives to solve this problem. For cryptocurrency to be considered a secure platform for exchange in today’s global marketplace, it must be created with global sustainability in mind."
- "Unlike Bitcoin, the Lynx code discourages high-volume mining rigs because the code purposefully lacks incentives to mine it for profit. As a result, the entire Lynx network is designed to operate on a collaboration of low power devices that anyone can run, resulting in a collective global mining cost of only dollars a day."
The Lynx cryptocurrency is just another pyramid scheme that their whitepaper claims to be designed for benefiting the initial developers of the Lynx cryptocurrency project.
- 2019-03-17_Lynx_Whitepaper_v1.1.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2020-11-23 00:24:32. [details]
- 2020_11_21_clone_of_Lynx_Cryptocoin_repositories.tar.xz added by martin_vahi on 2020-11-23 00:22:27. [details]
- 2018_12_xx_Lynx_Cryptocoin_for_Raspberry_Pi_2_and_3_LynxCI-26-ISO.tar.gz added by martin_vahi on 2020-11-21 19:01:16. [details]