- Attic 001 for
Holding Various Files
002 for Holding Supermafia Ideological Works
003 for Holding Unspecified Ideological Works
004 for Holding Physical Destruction of Equipment Related Files
- Philosophy: Why is
- References: Drones
- References: Linguistics
- References: Livestock Management
- Reference: NewArch Project
- References: Podcasts and blog Posts and Articles
- A Conversation on Privacy(local copy) by Edward Snowden, Noam Chomsky, Glenn Greenwald
- Aminet (archival
copy, local copy) was an
FTP based Amiga software package collection project.
- Anarcho-capitalism(local copy)
- AKASHA Social Media Network that uses the Ethereum and the IPFS. (As of 2017 the implementation of the AKASHA is a typical Corporate Pile. GitHub)
- ANA: Autonomic Network Architecture (archival
- 2009_11_18 lecture titled Scaling Data Center Networks to 100,000 Ports and Beyond by Amin Vahdat
- baystream.co does not offer any
- bit.tube video sharing
- Blockstack(archival copy, GitHub)
- Cordova Telephone Cooperative seems to be a de facto non-profit Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- cryptokube.io has something to do with the Ethereum blockchain.
- emoon.io crypto-coin exchange
- etcd distributed hash table
- Fediverse is a set of social networking applications that can communicate with each other.
- Fluence Labs / Fluence Network / fluence.network is
a business in the formal form of a non-profit. Supposedly(archival
copy) it is founded by Alexander Demidko and Evgeny
- greatfire.org is a page about the
Great FireWall of China.
- Interledger (archival copy)
- Internet Censorship Lab (ICLab.org)
- numbers-stations.com article
about one-time-pad(archival copy, local
- Lightning Network
- Loki.network is a classical cryptocoin based business project, where the users are made to pay the project founders for P2P-network access
- Mysterium Network(archival copy) decentralized VPN vaporware
- Noise Protocol Framework
- ns-3 Discrete-event Network Simulator (archival copy)
- openmediavault.org is a Debian Linux based distribution for creating Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices
- openprivacy.ca and a related tweet (archival copy, local copy) by Sarah Jamie Lewis
- PeerTube (GitHub account) is a P2P video hosting software that seeds from central servers, which are written in TypeScript and run on Node.js.
- Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts and
- prism-break.org(archival copy)
- rsf.org, Reporters Sans Frontieres, Reportes
- riseup.net (archival
- Rocket.Chat forum server with online video conference functionality and voice call functionality
- sandstorm.io is a Linux
application like the Android is, except that it's for hosting web applications.
- Scuttlebutt (archival
- Secure Datagram Protocol (archival copy)
- Secure Overlay Services, SOS(archival copy, archive_org_copy, local copy), a blueprint for a P2P network based DDoS countermeasure.
- Substratum(archival copy) vaporware
- The Anarchist Library
- Tiger secure hash algorithm
- WiderNet project develops a document collection/library for offline viewing.
- Zeal(zealdocs.org) collection of technical documentation
- zx2c4.com is the home page of
many privacy increasement tool projects, including the
WireGuard VPN software.
Cryptocoin Related Application Lists
- dapp.com is a list of
cryptocurrency related closed source software.
- stateofthedapps.com is a list of cryptocurrency related closed source software.
Cryptocoin Related Software Development Services
- accessnow.org (archival copy)
- ajlunited.org, ALGORITHMIC
- American Civil Liberties Union lobby
group and legal help
- article19.org , ARTICLE 19
- Digital Rights Ireland
- EDRi (European Digital Rights)
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
- EPIC.org (Electronic Privacy Information Center)
- FIPR.org (Foundation for Information Policy Research)
- GNU, The Free Software Foundation and its European subsidiary.
- Human Rights Watch
- noyb.eu , a lobby group named "My
Privacy is none of your Business"
- openrightsgroup.org lobby group and their block-test site
- Software Freedom Conservancy is trying to create an archive of open source software projects.
- WikiLeaks is a human rights lobby group, freedom of speech lobby group and a journalistic project 3-in-1.
A Few Individual Lobbyists
- Elver Loho a politically minded Estonian freelance software developer.
- John Pilger is an Australian journalist.
- Lester Lawrence Lessig is an American lawyer.
- Peeter Marvet is an Estonian Information Technology popular science advocate.
What Linux Journal's Resurrection Taught Me about the FOSS Community by Kyle
Some Software Developers
List of Possible Package Channels
Instruction Collections for Non-technical Audience
Some Noteworthy Citations
Videos from the WildWildWeb
- 2014 DEFCON 20 presentation
with Android: Meshing the Mobile World" by Josh "m0nk" Thomas(email)
and Jeff "stoker" Robble(email),
General Sources of Inspiration
- Aeolus Project (reference)
- crypto.cat is the home page of the Cryptocat
- diaspora* is a P2P social network that aims to compete with the Facebook
- GNU social
- MAGNET-URI Project
- Open Microblogger
- Open Whisper Systems
- Pandora P2P social network and its description.
- Rigel Graph Analysis Software
- tox.chat has voice calling capability and is a Skype alternative
Robotics Related Sources of Inspiration
Software Package Collections
R&D Service Providers
Various "Internet Architecture" Research Parties
Key phrase: "Next Generation Internet"
Centralized Efforts to Index the Censorable web
General Data Set
Scientific Papers and Other Academic Works
- arXiv.org collection
- bioRxiv.org preprint server for Biology
- CERN Document Server
- DiVA Portal collection
- fidmath.de Mathematics related
- frontiersin.org collection
- pqdtopen.proquest.com dissertations
and thesis meta-search-engine
- Semantic Scholar(semanticscholar.org) meta-search-engine
- zbMATH Mathematics related
- White Rose eThesis Online collection
- AoIR (Association of Internet Researchers)