|Page Name:||Action Plan|
Short Term Wish List
- Write a reference tunnel implementation for USB-sticks. (Silktorrent packages must be placed to different folders to keep the file system operating at bearable speeds. To avoid reading file names, Silktorrent package names, from distant memory regions of the HDD/RAM/some-slow-USB, there must be some SQLite3 database that has a table with relative file paths and the file basenames. The silktorrent packages have to be verified before insertion.)
- The USB-stick tunnel implementation will be the core of many, if not all, network based tunnels. Implement a gateway component to many network based tunnels. Metadata like "suggested-deletion-timestamp" is tunnel implementation specific and must be closely tied to authentication.
- Write a Ruby application that implements a timeline-graph command line utility. The utility is expected to use the silktorrent_fs_storage_t1 for storing the packages and an SQLite database for the index. The SQLite database is meant to be used directly by Silktorrent applications that depend on the timeline-graph.
- Write a Ruby application that swaps out the content of a folder according to the content of the timeline-graph SQLite database. The folder might be the web_root of some web server or a sub-folder of the web_root. That's the base technology for Silktorrent based updatable web sites. To implement e-mail clients and Forums, the same application must add, not swap out, and that's also one of its modes of operation.
Long Term Wish List
- Write a fast, formally verified, version of the proper symmetric cropto algorithm, essentially the mmmv_shallowcrypt_t1. (It probably takes 2 months to complete that step, one month for the GPU based implementation, OpenGL ES, and the other for the plain CPU based implementation.)
- Implement Apache Cordova based smartphone software that allows people to propagate info through an ad-hoc network, including bus drivers, who drive regular routes, etc. (It probably takes 3 months to complete that step, because it assumes the use of native code and on phones the use of native code can be very problematic.)
Some later stage is about the physical drones, swapping of firmware-malware-prone-USB-sticks, studying of various private LAN technologies, etc.