- Attic 001 for
Holding Various Files
002 for Holding Supermafia Ideological Works
003 for Holding Unspecified Ideological Works
004 for Holding Physical Destruction of Equipment Related Files
- References: Drones
- References: Linguistics
- References: Livestock Management
- Reference: NewArch Project
- References: Podcasts and blog Posts and Articles
Direct Connect Protocol (ADC)
- AHCP --- Ad-Hoc Configuration Protocol by Juliusz Chroboczek, who seems to be specialized in developing routing protocols.
- Aminet (archival copy, local copy) was an FTP based Amiga software package collection project.
- Anarcho-capitalism(local copy)
- AKASHA Social Media Network that uses the Ethereum and the IPFS. (As of 2017 the implementation of the AKASHA is a typical Corporate Pile. GitHub)
- ANA: Autonomic Network Architecture (archival
- 2009_11_18 lecture titled Scaling Data Center Networks to 100,000 Ports and Beyond by Amin Vahdat
- battlemesh.org competition
for mesh network implementations.
- baystream.co does not offer any
- bit.tube video sharing
- Blockstack(archival copy, GitHub)
- A Conversation on Privacy(local copy) by Edward Snowden, Noam Chomsky, Glenn Greenwald
- greatfire.org is a page about the
Great FireWall of China.
- etcd distributed hash table
- Fediverse is a set of
social networking applications that can communicate with each other.
copy, local copy)
- Interledger (archival copy)
- Internet Censorship Lab (ICLab.org)
- numbers-stations.com article
about one-time-pad(archival copy, local
- Lightning Network
- Mysterium Network(archival copy) decentralized VPN vaporware
- Noise Protocol Framework
- ns-3 Discrete-event Network Simulator (archival copy)
- olsr.org (archival
- openmediavault.org is a Debian Linux based distribution for creating Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices
- openprivacy.ca and a
tweet (archival copy,
local copy) by Sarah Jamie Lewis
- Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts and
- prism-break.org(archival copy)
- rsf.org, Reporters Sans Frontieres, Reportes
- riseup.net (archival
- sandstorm.io is a Linux
application like the Android is, except that it's for hosting web applications.
- Scuttlebutt (archival
- Secure Datagram Protocol (archival copy)
- Secure Overlay Services, SOS(archival copy, local copy), a blueprint for a P2P network based DDoS countermeasure.
- Substratum(archival copy) vaporware
- The Anarchist Library
- Tiger secure hash algorithm
- WiderNet project develops a document collection/library for offline viewing.
- Zeal(zealdocs.org) collection of technical documentation
- accessnow.org (archival copy) lobby group
- ajlunited.org, ALGORITHMIC
- American Civil Liberties Union lobby
group and legal help
- article19.org , ARTICLE 19
- Digital Rights Ireland
- EDRI lobby group
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) lobby group
- GNU, The Free Software Foundation and its European subsidiary.
- Human Rights Watch
- noyb.eu , a lobby group named "My
Privacy is none of your Business"
- openrightsgroup.org lobby group and their block-test site
- Software Freedom Conservancy is trying to create an archive of open source software projects.
- WikiLeaks is a human rights lobby group, freedom of speech lobby group and a journalistic project 3-in-1.
A Few Individual Lobbyists
- Elver Loho a politically minded Estonian freelance software developer.
- John Pilger is an Australian journalist.
- Lester Lawrence Lessig is an American lawyer.
- Peeter Marvet is an Estonian Information Technology popular science advocate.
What Linux Journal's Resurrection Taught Me about the FOSS Community by Kyle
Some Software Developers
List of Possible Package Channels
Instruction Collections for Non-technical Audience
Some Noteworthy Citations
Videos from the WildWildWeb
- 2014 DEFCON 20 presentation
with Android: Meshing the Mobile World" by Josh "m0nk" Thomas(email)
and Jeff "stoker" Robble(email),
General Sources of Inspiration
- Aeolus Project (reference)
- crypto.cat is the home page of the Cryptocat
- diaspora* is a P2P social network that aims to compete with the Facebook
- GNU social
- MAGNET-URI Project
- Open Microblogger
- Open Whisper Systems
- Pandora P2P social network and its description.
- Rigel Graph Analysis Software
Robotics Related Sources of Inspiration
Software Package Collections
R&D Service Providers
Various "Internet Architecture" Research Parties
Key phrase: "Next Generation Internet"
Centralized Efforts to Index the Censorable web
General Data Set
- duckduckgo.com is a
- Gigablast by Matt Wells is a very old search engine from pre-database-engine era, when it was a very good and innovative thing, but as of 2018 it is an almost typical business-software project dirty hack that has had flaws/bugs accumulate for years to the point of rendering it unusable(local copy, FindX forking effort GitHub repository).
- metager.de is
- Petey Vid video meta-search-engine introduction (archival copy, local copy, archive_org_copy)
- searX is an open source meta-search-engine
- startpage.com is a
Scientific Papers and Other Academic Works
- arXiv.org collection
- bioRxiv.org preprint server for Biology
- CERN Document Server
- DiVA Portal collection
- fidmath.de Mathematics related
- frontiersin.org collection
- pqdtopen.proquest.com dissertations
and thesis meta-search-engine
- Semantic Scholar meta-search-engine
- zbMATH Mathematics related
- White Rose eThesis Online collection