|Page Name:||Action Plan|
- Write a Ruby program that assembles a container header string in ProgFTE format. For data that is greater than a ~30KiB the data is not serialized and added to the header.
- Write a reference tunnel implementation, a code sample, for USB-sticks, mail-pigeon-drones. (It's not a trivial task, needs simulation to figure out an optimial dispersion/distribution algorithm. Probably the system depends on some sort of anonymized form of signing, system of temporary ID-s, which also needs a proper spec.)
- Implement a network based tunnel, a code sample, by using existing symmetric crypto software,
- Write a fast version of the proper symmetric cropto algorithm, essentially the mmmv_shallowcrypt_t1. (It probably takes 2 months to complete that step, one month for the GPU based implementation, OpenGL ES, and the other for the plain CPU based implementation.)
- Smartphone software that allows people to propagate info through an ad-hoc network, including bus drivers, who drive regular routes, etc. (It probably takes 3 months to complete that step, because it assumes the use of native code and on phones the use of native code can be very problematic.)