|Page Name:||Philosophical Test Cases|
- Estonian dissidents were imprisoned by the Soviet Union supermafia.
Robbing and Looting
- Soviet Union era KGB robbed and looted activists of Soviet Estonian Christian community(a video in Estonian). The main items that were robbed were Christianity related books, artwork, recordings, but the KGB also robbed("confiscated") spare toilet paper and coffee, which were difficult to get during the period of Soviet Union goods shortage. To psychologically terrorize Christian parents, the KGB threatened them that if the Christian parents do not do what the KGB wants, then the KGB will take the children and put them to foster homes, because the Christian parents have "mistreated" their children by telling them about God.
- In 2018 Facebook blocked(archival copy, local copy) the account of an Estonian Christian Neo-Nazi(their 2018_08 program in Estonian), Varro Vooglaid.
- YouTube, Facebook, and Apple ban(archival
copy, local copy) the conspiracy
theorist, the infowars.com(archival
copy, local copy) Alex
- In 2018_09 Google blocked the videos of Putin's regime opposition leader, the Алексей_Анатольевич_Навальный/Alexei_ Navalny (archival copy, local copy).
- Eavesdropping by super-mafiosi, including the Estonian supermafia (local copy).
Cuts Internet Access for Julian Assange to Preserve Neutrality in U.S. Election (archival
copy, local copy)
- Gabon Internet Censorship (archival copy, local copy)
- Internet Blackouts in Kashmir (archival copy, local copy)
- Internet Blackouts in Togo (archival copy, local copy)
- Sharing of links to public web pages, "hyperlinking", is selectively censored in the European Union. (source_in_Estonian, its_archival_copy, its_local_copy, EU_doc, archival_copy_of_the_EU_doc, local_copy_of_the_EU_doc)
- The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority
blocked social media sites in 2017(archival
copy, local copy)
censorship efforts(archival copy,
- In 2017_12 the telegram.org banned/blocked(archival copy, local copy) an anti Iranian news channel. The background of the founder(archival copy,local copy) of the telegram.org, the Pavel Durov.
- In 2017_12 the Facebook deletes accounts according to the demands of the United States State Department(the U.S. equivalent of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, "Välisministeerium") and according to the demands of the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Hiding of genitals and pubic hair in Japanese porn (archival copy).
Psychological Methods Based Censorship
- 2017_12 Twitter unregistered(archival copy, local copy) at least some of the WikiLeaks Julian Assange tweet feed listeners.
- 2016 Google tries to re-brainwash(archival copy, local copy) Islamic terrorist recruits to make them stop their violent activity.
- Microcode update (archival copy, local copy) of AMD (archival copy, local copy) and Intel CPU-s can be done by drivers and operating system updates.
- Intel CPU runs Andrew Stuart Tanenbaum's MINIX3 (archival copy, local copy) at an execution space that is not generally visible to the kernel of the operating system that the owner of the hardware installs on the Intel CPU based computer.
An Environment, Where Human Lives are Expendable
- U.S. Military Murders
Medecins Sans Frontiers Members at Afghanistan Kunduz Hospital (local
copy of the whole DemocracyNow!
Exploitation Motivated Secrecy, Including the Censorship of Technical and Scientific Information
- During the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union the evacuation plans of the U.S. cities were not to save the people, but to force the Soviet Union to double the amount of nuclear warheads that it has to spend: one set of warheads for the city and another set of warheads for the publicly known evacuation destinations. (local copy of the 2008_02 TED talk by the Irwin Redlener)
- defcad.com was restricted(archival
copy, local copy)
from publishing 3D printing models of plastic guns.
- MIPS Technologies Inc demanded that the OpenCores.org stops linking to MIPS CPU documentation at the MIPS Technologies Inc web site.
Obstacles to the Privacy Violations Audits
- As of 2018_10 the Estonian supermafia plans to officially license private data to the highest bidder. The private data licensing business model would not work, if the license did not include a ban on the redistribution of the data. If the licensee claims something publicly interesting about the privacy violations, the Estonian supermafia can either refuse to license the data to the party that wants to do the audits. The license refusal can be in the form of an unaffordable license fee. The Estonian supermafia may also resort to some stricter form of a Non-Disclosure-Agreement (NDA).
Some Vague Collections of References
- Index on Censorship YouTube Channel
- The http blockedinrussia dot com might be a "honey trap" for luring out anti-Kremlin activists (archival copy) or even if it is not, then those kind of sites are the ones that the Russian version of the "Great Wall of China" will probably try to monitor for traffic.
- netblocks.org Internet blockade
measurement tool and its GitHub account.
- Reporters Sans Frontieres ranking page.
- On 2018_09_12 the European Commission President, Jean-Claude Juncker, proposed that there should be an European Union wide censoring system that removes censored content within 1h (archival copy, local copy).