- File wiki_references/2017/software/banking/Interledger/src_from_GitHub/the_repository_clones/request/CONTRIBUTING.md — part of check-in [3d7c129ddd] at 2018-03-21 18:18:26 on branch trunk — banking & unclassified_references (user: martin_vahi, size: 1821) [annotate] [blame] [check-ins using]
This is an OPEN Open Source Project
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions are given commit-access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is more like an open wiki than a standard guarded open source project.
There are a few basic ground-rules for contributors:
--forcepushes or modifying the Git history in any way.
- Non-master branches ought to be used for ongoing work.
- External API changes and significant modifications ought to be subject to an internal pull-request to solicit feedback from other contributors.
- Internal pull-requests to solicit feedback are encouraged for any other non-trivial contribution but left to the discretion of the contributor.
- For significant changes wait a full 24 hours before merging so that active contributors who are distributed throughout the world have a chance to weigh in.
- Contributors should attempt to adhere to the prevailing code-style.
npm testlocally before submitting your PR, to catch any easy to miss style & testing issues. To diagnose test failures, there are two ways to run a single test file:
Declaring formal releases remains the prerogative of the project maintainer.
Changes to this arrangement
This is an experiment and feedback is welcome! This document may also be subject to pull-requests or changes by contributors where you believe you have something valuable to add or change.