- Executable file milestone_releases/dependencies/rhash/v2018_03_14/v_1_3_6/Linux/rhash_1_3_6_src_tar_gz/RHash-1.3.6/docs/CONTRIBUTING.md — part of check-in [1f25119683] at 2018-06-14 15:26:23 on branch trunk — rhash (user: vhost7825ssh, size: 1825) [annotate] [blame] [check-ins using]
Contribution guidelines for the RHash project
There are many ways of contributing to the project. * Contributing by writing code * Hunting bugs * Translating to other languages * Packaging RHash to a new distribution * Contributing money
Contributing by writing code
- Fixing bugs and implementing features, check current issues.
- Updating documentation
Translating to other languages
Alternatively, you can translate one of po files and send a patch.
- Test RHash with miscellaneous options. Try different OS and different environments.
- Test compilation by different compilers.
- Try static/dynamic analysis or phasing.
If you have a found bug, try to reproduce it with the latest version, compiled from the repository. Collect information about you environment, particularly use command:
File new bugs at the issues page.
make -C librhash print-info
Packaging RHash to a new distribution
Check if your OS distribution has the latest RHash. If not, then make a package and publish it into the OS repository.
If you like the project, please consider donating a few dollars.