- Attic 001 for
Holding Various Files
002 for Holding Supermafia Ideological Works
003 for Holding Unspecified Ideological Works
004 for Holding Physical Destruction of Equipment Related Files
- Philosophy: Why is Privacy Useful
- References: Courses
- References: Drones
- References: Linguistics
- References: Livestock Management
- Reference: NewArch Project
- References: Podcasts and blog Posts and Articles
- A Conversation on Privacy(local copy) by Edward Snowden, Noam Chomsky, Glenn Greenwald
- Aminet (archival
copy, local copy) was an
FTP based Amiga software package collection project.
- Anarcho-capitalism(local copy)
- AKASHA Social Media Network that uses the Ethereum and the IPFS. (As of 2017 the implementation of the AKASHA is a typical Corporate Pile. GitHub)
- ANA: Autonomic Network Architecture (archival
- 2009_11_18 lecture titled Scaling Data Center Networks to 100,000 Ports and Beyond by Amin Vahdat
- ArchiveOS colleciton of operating system deployment deliverables at SourceForge.
- awesomeopensource.com is
an index of various open source software projects across multiple open source
software hosting sites. It might be shut down like the Napster got shut down.
- baystream.co does not offer any
- bit.tube video sharing
- Blockstack(archival copy, GitHub)
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility(cpsr.org)
- Consumer Project on Technology(cptech.org)
and its successor, Knowledge Ecology International(keionline.org)
- Cordova Telephone Cooperative seems to be a de facto non-profit Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- cryptokube.io has something to do with the Ethereum blockchain.
- cypherspace.org is the home
page of the Adam Back.
- defcad.com seems to be a site that
distributes 3D models for plastic guns.
- emoon.io crypto-coin exchange
- etcd distributed hash table
- Fediverse is a set of social networking applications that can communicate with each other.
- Free Speech Movement Archives
- greatfire.org is a page about the Great FireWall of China.
- HathiTrust Digital Library
- InterPlanetary Linked Data (IPLD)
- https://www.distributed-systems.net/ might
offer a free download of the book.
- https://www.cs.cornell.edu/timr/ is
one of Tim Roughgarden's home pages (2021_05_07_wget_copy)
- Interledger (archival copy)
- Internet Censorship Lab (ICLab.org)
- Lumen collection of supermafia censorship requests.
- numbers-stations.com article about one-time-pad(archival copy, local copy)
- Lightning Network
- Loki.network is a classical cryptocoin based business project, where the users are made to pay the project founders for P2P-network access
- MIT LCS Networks and Mobile Systems Group (nms.csail.mit.edu/papers/)
- MIT CSAIL Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems Group software archive
- M-Lab (Measurement Lab)
internet connection speed measurement project
- Mysterium Network(archival copy) decentralized VPN vaporware
- Noise Protocol Framework
- ns-3 Discrete-event Network Simulator (archival copy)
- openmediavault.org is a Debian Linux based distribution for creating Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices
- openprivacy.ca and a related tweet (archival copy, local copy) by Sarah Jamie Lewis
- PeerTube (GitHub account) is a P2P video hosting software that seeds from central servers, which are written in TypeScript and run on Node.js.
- Plasma: Scalable Autonomous Smart Contracts and
- prism-break.org(archival copy)
- A 2021_05_07 citation from privaterra.org:
"Privaterra's mission is to provide technological education and support for
civil society organizations (Human Rights NGOs) in the area of data privacy,
secure communications and information security."
- rsf.org, Reporters Sans Frontieres, Reportes
- riseup.net (archival
- Rocket.Chat forum server with online video conference functionality and voice call functionality
- sandstorm.io is a Linux
application like the Android is, except that it's for hosting web applications.
- Scuttlebutt (archival
- Secure Datagram Protocol (archival copy)
- Secure Overlay Services is a blueprint for a P2P network based DDoS countermeasure.
- Substratum(archival copy) vaporware
- The Anarchist Library
- Tiger secure hash algorithm
HTTP-based Resumable File Upload Protocol
- uncensoredwiki.net is
censored in many ways, but despite those failures as of 2020_07 its hosting
party does seem to have kind intentions.
announcement post on a ZeroNet forum. As of 2021_05_07 the wiki has been
- WiderNet project develops a document collection/library for offline viewing.
- Zeal(zealdocs.org) collection of technical documentation
- zx2c4.com is the home page of
many privacy increasement tool projects, including the
WireGuard VPN software.
Cryptocoin Related Application Lists
- dapp.com is a list of
cryptocurrency related closed source software.
- stateofthedapps.com is a list of cryptocurrency related closed source software.
Cryptocoin Related Software Development Services
- accessnow.org (archival copy)
- ajlunited.org, ALGORITHMIC JUSTICE LEAGUE
- article19.org , ARTICLE 19
- Digital Rights Ireland
- EDRi (European Digital Rights)
- EPIC.org (Electronic Privacy Information Center)
- FIPR.org (Foundation for Information Policy Research)
- GNU, The Free Software Foundation and its European subsidiary.
- Human Rights Watch
- ISOC (Internet Society Estonia Chapter)
- ITL (Eesti Infotehnoloogia ja Telekommunikatsiooni Liit)
- noyb.eu , a lobby group named "My
Privacy is none of your Business"
- openrightsgroup.org lobby group and their block-test site
- Reclaim The Net
- Software Freedom Conservancy is trying to create an archive of open source software projects.
- WikiLeaks is a human rights lobby group, freedom of speech lobby group and a journalistic project 3-in-1.
Ideological Data Collections
Legal Defense Providers
Economic Model Related Lobby Groups
A Few Individual Lobbyists
- Elver Loho a politically minded Estonian freelance software developer.
- John Pilger is an Australian journalist.
- Lester Lawrence Lessig is an American lawyer.
- Peeter Marvet is an Estonian Information Technology popular science advocate.
What Linux Journal's Resurrection Taught Me about the FOSS Community by Kyle
Conspiracy Theory Lobby Projects With Interesting set of References
Conferences and Events
- The Computers Freedom and Privacy Conference (cfp.org) seems to be a series of conferences that as of 2020 ended in 2015.
Some Software Developers
List of Possible Package Channels
Instruction Collections for Non-technical Audience
Some Noteworthy Citations
General Sources of Inspiration
- Aeolus Project (reference)
- crypto.cat is the home page of the Cryptocat
- diaspora* is a P2P social network that aims to compete with the Facebook
- GNU social
- MAGNET-URI Project
- Open Microblogger
- Open Whisper Systems
- Pandora P2P social network and its description.
- Rigel Graph Analysis Software
- tox.chat has voice calling capability and is a Skype alternative
Robotics Related Sources of Inspiration
Software Package Collections
R&D Service Providers
Various "Internet Architecture" Research Parties
Key phrase: "Next Generation Internet"
Centralized Efforts to Index the Censorable web
General Data Set
Scientific Papers and Other Academic Works
- arXiv.org collection
- bioRxiv.org preprint server for Biology
- CERN Document Server
- DiVA Portal collection
- fidmath.de Mathematics related
- frontiersin.org collection
- pqdtopen.proquest.com dissertations
and thesis meta-search-engine
- Semantic Scholar(semanticscholar.org) meta-search-engine
- zbMATH Mathematics related
- White Rose eThesis Online collection
- AoIR (Association of Internet Researchers)
- 2021_05_07_wget_copy_of_Tim_Roughgarden_cs_cornell_edu_home_page.tar.xz added by martin_vahi on 2021-05-07 15:49:53. [details]
- N6EOx.zip added by martin_vahi on 2019-12-13 09:28:42. [details]
- 2019_12_13_downloaded_Petey_Vid_introduction_at_blogs_harvard_edu.tar.xz added by martin_vahi on 2019-12-13 08:14:32. [details]
- 3stCn.zip added by martin_vahi on 2019-08-12 22:58:23. [details]
- u65N7.zip added by martin_vahi on 2019-08-11 18:29:27. [details]
- PdWEl.zip added by martin_vahi on 2019-08-11 16:55:33. [details]
- 2016_03_25_A_Conversation_on_Privacy_by_Noam_Chomsky_and_Glenn_Greenwald_and_Edward_Snowden.webm added by martin_vahi on 2019-06-19 17:32:45. [details]
- archive_is_gIdrA.zip added by martin_vahi on 2019-04-18 20:47:32. [details]
- UcUIq.zip added by martin_vahi on 2019-01-25 23:44:37. [details]
- 2018_03_11_wget_copy_of_http_grandin_com.tar.xz added by martin_vahi on 2018-03-11 00:20:23. [details]
- 7GJzv.zip added by martin_vahi on 2018-03-01 21:53:40. [details]
- V2XOS.zip added by martin_vahi on 2018-02-17 10:15:57. [details]
- 2015_02_11_Brewster_Kahle_at__Ford_Foundation_NetGain_Event_with_a_Presentation_Titled_Lock_The_Web_Open.webm added by martin_vahi on 2017-10-02 01:08:10. [details]
- A_Subcubic_time_Algorithm_for_Computing_the_Quartet_Distance_Between_two_General_Trees.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-10-09 18:56:42. [details]
- Cloaker_Hardware_Supported_Rootkit_Concealment.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-09-30 14:59:03. [details]
- Arbitrary_Size_Benes_Networks_by_Chihming_Chang_and_Rami_Melhem.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-09-16 00:45:21. [details]
- Raft_Consensus_Algorithm_by_Diego_Ongaro_and_John_Ousterhout.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-09-06 00:46:06. [details]
- 2008_Towards_Minimum_Traffic_Cost_and_Minimum_Response_Latency_A_Novel_Dynamic_Query_Protocol_in_Unstructured_P2P_Networks.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-09-02 22:27:45. [details]
- 2010_Bandwidth_Modeling_and_Estimation_in_Peer_to_Peer_Networks_by_Kiarash_Mizanian_and_Mehdi_Vasef_and_Morteza_Analoui.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-09-02 22:26:25. [details]
- Riposte_An_Anonymous_Messaging_System_Handling_Millions_of_Users_by__Henry_Corrigan-Gibbs_and_Dan_Boneh_and_David_Mazieres.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-09-02 19:35:34. [details]
- 2015_xx_xx_British_Prime_Minister_David_Cameron_Wants_to_ban_Proper_Cryptography.webm added by martin_vahi on 2016-07-04 21:04:13. [details]
- ipfs-p2p-file-system.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-06-25 00:24:29. [details]
- tiger-src.tar.gz added by martin_vahi on 2016-04-11 02:14:29. [details]
- Benefits_of_Network_Coding_in_Disruption_Tolerant_Networks.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-02-04 22:45:09. [details]
- 2013_Fast_and_Secure_Rendezvous_Protocols_for_Mitigating_Control_Channel_DoS_Attacks.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-02-04 22:39:11. [details]
- Predicting_the_Impact_of_Measures_Against_P2P_Networks_Transient_Behavior_and_Phase_Transition.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-02-04 22:29:43. [details]
- Raft_Algorithm_id_est_In_Search_of_an_Understandable_Consensus_Algorithm_by_Diego_Ongaro_and_John_Ousterhout.pdf added by martin_vahi on 2016-02-03 01:46:03. [details]